Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012

Today was another beautiful day on Capitol Hill. We continued our project of organizing all the Speaker's gifts. We went over to all of his offices and found a lot of interesting stuff. Unfortunately I missed my little brothers birthday back home. The big man turned 12 today. So old! Anyways, I stayed a little later then usual today because the Attorney General, Eric Holder, had a meeting with Senator Leahy, across the hall. After the meeting I got to escort him to our bathroom. It was really cool and he was super nice. It's funny to think how meeting the Attorney General felt like a big moment in my life, but he'll probably never even remember me. That first picture, if you look really close, you can see Attorney General Holder! I couldn't really get a picture up close because of the darn security detail. One more day in the office this week, then it's a nice long weekend! Memorial Day!

God Bless America,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment