Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012

Its my second to last day!!!! Today has been so eventful! The Speaker was back in the office and everything was very hectic. When he came in this morning he didn't even hesitate on my name. It has been over a week of recess and he came back still knowing who I am! For some reason I find this to be the greatest thing ever! To top it off he gave me a present! The flight crew of the plane in the picture down there sent that picture to the speaker and when he showed it to me I told him it was super cool so he told me to make a color copy of it and take it home! Best friends!



I spent most of my afternoon walking (and riding around in the little underground subway car) to the elected Republican Leaders' offices gathering signatures for a letter that was about to be sent to President Obama. Too freaking cool! Tomorrow will be my last day here and I am ridiculously upset! I never ever want to leave! I love love love it here!! I spent my night gathering thank you gifts and writing thank you cards to various staffers that have helped me over the course of these three weeks. I need to get some sleep before the big last day. I am utterly exhausted.

God Bless America,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment